About Me
- Abby
- I recently got a job as a fourth grade teacher and am working on my masters in Reading. I got married in October of last year and am learning how to live/work on a farm. It's a whole new experience and I'm always busy, but it's worth it.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Presentation Module Reflection
Oh my goodness!! I think this assignment took me longer than anything else I have done all semester. Even though reflecting is a good way to understand how and why you are doing something it takes a lot of hard work and thinking skills. I never thought that a reflection would be so difficult, but it was hard for me to combine all the information into one area. I definately learned a lot about how we have used the INTASC and ISTE standards, as well as, Bloom's Taxonomy and incorporated them within our learning module. I'm not sure that I answered everything correctly or to the extent for which it was asked, but some of the items I had a hard time understanding. I also hope that the tables I have created are correctly formatted. I definately dug deep down to produce this reflection and I hope that my hard work pays off. Here is my reflection for your viewing pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment